Friday, December 10, 2010

December 10: BEST DAY OF THE YEAR! (for Zoey, anyway...)

December 15 was the day we were all looking forward to and possibly dreading as well.  The day Zoey was supposed to hear fro Tufts in regards to her Early Decision application.  The news came early.  On Friday I was at work and answered the phone in my usual manner (Hello, thank you for calling Barnes & Noble Escondido, this is Tanya, how can I help you?)  The next thing I heard was elated screaming.  It only took a second for me to figure out who it was and what she was saying.  Zoey was accepted to Tufts!  I had a silly grin on my face for the rest of the day and had to check myself to keep from crying tears of joy every once in a while.  I'm sure it was the same for Zoey.  We celebrated with Killer Pizza From Mars, brownies and ice cream.  Then we went online and Zoey bought her first Tufts hoodie!!





No comments:

Post a Comment